2022 reading list
omfg I give up. I have tried to keep myself to a reading list and it has absolutely not gone excellent, and I am officially throwing in the towel.
- Pachinko – Min Jin Lee
- The Diary of a Bookseller – Shaun Bythell
- Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man’s Fight for Justice – Bill Browder
- Oddball – Sarah Andersen
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane – Kate DiCamillo
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes – Suzanne Collins
- The Magician’s Elephant – Kate DiCamillo
- Plain Bad Heroines – Emily M. Danforth
- Black Sun – Rebecca Roanhorse
- Story Number 1 – Eugène Ionesco
- SPY X FAMILY 7 – Tatsuya Endo
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn – Betty Smith
- The Stranger – Albert Camus
- Freezing Order: A True Story of Money Laundering, Murder, and Surviving Vladimir Putin’s Wrath – Bill Browder
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess – Sue Lynn Tan
- Outlander (Diana Gabaldon) – DNF’d 1/26/22 on page 75. It’s too long and I’m bored.
- Witches Steeped in Gold (Ciannon Smart) – DNF’d 2/9/22 on page 50. The overly elaborate writing style is driving me nuts.